5 Things you can do with all the stuff you won't use from subscription boxes
Updated: Nov 17, 2018
Subscription boxes can be so much fun to get in the mail. Even if you only keep one or two items from the box, they still offer amazing value for money. However, the sheer amount of "stuff" you don't want starts to pile up real quick. Here are some ideas of what you can do with your stuff.
1. Donate it to the local women's shelter. Having some makeup to put on can give someone the extra confidence boost to nail a job interview.
2. Give them to friends/co-workers. You can even turn your goodies into thoughtful just-because gifts. If someone at work mentions wanting to try new lipsticks, throw a few lippies into a bag for them.
3. Host a glam girl's night party, and invite friends over to give each other makeovers with stuff you haven't used.
4. S//Swap it with someone who has the thing you're looking for.
5. S//Sell it to someone who is looking for exactly what you have.
The S//S Marketplace is the safest place to shop, swap, and sell makeup and beauty products. Join the community for free.